Friday, October 10, 2014

Movie Plot

Morgen Chew
Computer Graphics
October 10, 2014

The movie I came up with is called "The Creator". One day I went to this pawn shop because I wanted to see what kind of interesting stuff that was being sold. There was this magic pencil that I was fond of. The pencil was supposed to make anything that you draw come to life. I went home instantly after I bought the pencil. I started to draw some pictures which instantly came to life after I drew finished drawing them. For a few weeks the drawings were very obedient and kind. Eventually, they had a mind of their own, and started to cause havoc around the city. I had to find a way to stop the drawings. I went back to the pawn shop to ask the guy who sold me the magic pencil if there was a solution to the problem. The guy said that there was a magic eraser that could stop them.

No comments:

Post a Comment